Wysłany: Sob 15 Gru, 2012 13:03   

A skoro było o "Wielkiej pieczęci", to teraz koniec "Siódmej pieczęci" IB:

http://www.youtube.com/wa...ailpage#t=5365s

bateria helska 
NaczDyrDUPS
Yogibabu w trakcie leżakowania

Wysłany: Nie 16 Gru, 2012 14:44   

"Laibach" - z wywiadów:

"The masses are a herd, subjected to instincts and impulses. In short, the masses are something unstable and as such more matter than spirit. Therefore, they need guidance; a goal is crucial for their survival, or else they disintegrate to proto-elements and lose their power. The masses always find their head, and the head is always led by the thought."

"Q: The principle that you consistently adhere to is the principle of manipulation. This means that this fact of society does not hide behind ideals, but forms a constituent part of your image. This, of course, does not increase your popularity in the media, but rather bars you from them because the media are essentially based on mass-manipulation and administration of information. Have you ever thought about your own medium? (TELEX – YUGOSLAVIA)
A: Manipulation, manipulation! To manipulate people, nature, living and dead inventory, words, ideas, things and feelings! Here you have the beginning of a new cycle, which brings death to the human race. It is not the demon who will choose you – it is you who will choose the demon! God and Satan are innocent; guilty is the one who chooses!"

"Q: It seems to me that you and your programme, which denies freedom to an individual, are a sort of a negative utopia. Can you deny that? (DER SPIEGEL – WEST GERMANY)
A: What we are and what we say is the highest point of the free spirit. Therefore we are absolutely positive.
Q: If you are positive, what is your mission then? (DER SPIEGEL – WEST GERMANY)
A: Our mission is to make Evil lose its nerves."

"Q: Unlike the reaction of the British, the reaction in Germany was similar to that in our country, accusing Laibach of Germanophilia and of toying with fascist symbols … It seems that German criticism encouraged the enemies of Laibach here. What is your reaction? (LJUBLJANSKI DNEVNIK – YUGOSLAVIA)
A: We have already stated that the contemporary Germans are an inferior sort of Slovenes, so it doesn’t surprise us if they mistook us for their own."

bateria helska 
NaczDyrDUPS

Wysłany: Pon 17 Gru, 2012 13:21   

Cede:

"Television is, within the industry of consciousness (in addition to the school system) the leading molder of uniform thought processes. The television program is fundamentally centralized, with one broadcaster and a mass of receivers/consumers, while communication between them is disabled. The television message by its nature demands a thorough involvement of all senses, which causes supersaturation. Such an overload of the sensory paths (complete focusing on the perceptual region) successfully produces defense reactions of the organism: hypnotic apathy, lack of critical awareness,… The collective and in-depth experience of the TV message gives rise to an automatic resistance to the details of cognitive analysis and calls for generalizations of emotional experience; the television personality (TV sub/ob/ject) becomes spatially and temporally short-sighted, incapable of analytically foreseeing the consequences or causes, and completely incorporated only in the television’s “present moment”. Television thus functionally decreases analytical capabilities and emotional response, causes apathy and insensitivity, and as such, psychologically edifies and fortifies the consumer."

"Q: What are your plans for the future? (MLADINA – YUGOSLAVIA, 1982)
A: To prevent political suicide with a sensible cultural defense strategy."

"Q: Do you think your methods are effective enough? What if LAIBACH is “defeated”? (DJUBOKS – YUGOSLAVIA, 1982)
A: LAIBACH founds the modus operandi of its work in the rich experience of recent history and modern methods of manipulation. “Defeat” is a word which does not exist in our vocabulary."

"Q: Does LAIBACH KUNST thereby reproduce bureaucracy as one of the constitutive principles of totalitarian rule? Does it not thereby create/preserve an “image”? How far does this image reach, or, where does the public end and the private begin according to the criterion of LAIBACH KUNST? (RADIO STUDENT – YUGOSLAVIA, 1982)
A: LAIBACH is an organism, composed of individuals as its organs. And these organs are subordinated to the whole, which signifies a synthesis of all the forces and ambitions of the members of the whole. The aims, life and means of activity of the group are higher – in strength and duration – than the aims, life and means of the individuals which compose it.
Such a form of interview is the limit of comprehension, within which the subject is prevented from feigning ignorance and communication through non-communication. The way of its formation is simultaneously also a process of permanent repression on linguistic models, and thereby, also on the subjects which construct them. Such a form reduces the possibility of individual influences on the structure of the expression itself to a minimum; it is dictated through the totalitarian structure and understood as the right to incomprehensibility. (LAIBACH thus constantly degrades every communication on the level of the word, turning it into ideological phraseology). The assimilating capacity of the consumer is limited and depends on:
a: the knowledge of the symbol(s)
b: the level of development of the consumer
c: the technique of perception (speed reading)
The consumer can only influence the third factor; LAIBACH recommends a selection of sources of information."

bateria helska 
NaczDyrDUPS

Wysłany: Wto 18 Gru, 2012 15:51   

Cede:

"Q: Your music, although very modern in sound, makes use of forms deeply rooted in the past. How important is classicism to you? (WHPK – USA)
A: Militant classicism is based on reason, order and clarity and on the belief that discipline is an aesthetic as well as a moral virtue. And so is Laibach."

"Q: Laibach in sound, word and image do not give off much warmth, humour, love, sunshine. This may be a bourgeois notion, but I demand that they be a part of the emotional range expressed by “art.” Are Laibach as grim, intense and humourless as they seem? (TIME OUT – UK)
A: Humour is a moral irresponsibility of a person in relation to the factual nature of actual relations between individuals and community; it is an alibi, which permits all kinds of compromises, denies the demands set by reality and affirms the principle of satisfaction.
According to Darwin, laughter is an expression mostly common to idiots and, according to English psychologist M. W. Brody it represents the concluding part of aggressive usurpation.
It is well known that the word “humour” springs from England and that the English are proud of it; however, it is also known that England has nothing left to laugh at. Its humour is a leftover of narcissistic hedonism, its weapon against the outer world and a proof of its pseudo-dominion over the actual situation.
In art, we appreciate humour that can’t take a joke."

"Q: Are you fascinated by the trappings of fascism? (NETWORK 7, LWT – UK)
A: “Fascism is sexy!” is the commercial slogan of those manufacturers in the West who still produce fascist accessories for the “Carnaby-Street-like” market. For us, Nazi-fascism is an open terrorist dictatorship of the most reactionary, chauvinist and imperialist elements of the financial capital. Nazi-fascism under the disguise of democracy is the rule of financial capital itself."

"Q: What do you think about the commercial use of the hammer and sickle as a fashion symbol? (NETWORK 7, LWT – UK)
A: It is the compulsion of a fetish to reduce its content. That’s how the West was won."

bateria helska 
NaczDyrDUPS

Wysłany: Śro 19 Gru, 2012 21:14   

Cede:

"Q: What are Laibach’s impressions of America and how does Laibach feel America perceives the group? (ROCKPOOL – USA)
A:First of all, we know that America likes us and we shall therefore come back; nonetheless, we have seen it and we agree that it is the only nation in history which has miraculously lapsed from barbarism directly to degeneration without the usual interval of civilization. If America is the foremost nation of today, then history has come to a full stop. If this is the future, then it does not work."

"Q: Laibach’s insistence on this form of interviews (written, depersonalized) goes far beyond the desire to depersonalize creativity. Doesn’t this merely re-mythologize a group who might already be suffering from misunderstanding? (TIME OUT – UK)
A: The de-mythologization of traditional mythical values is caused by ideological and technological interests of the “technological universe”; this process is a direct and indirect expression of a wider planetary “civilizing” process aimed at improving and increasing production and consumption of Hybris. The destructive force of de-mythologization is aided by the process of secularization, degradation of mythical contents and by the replacement of these contents with models of the “consumer society”, which, in turn, constitutes the category of “consumer mythology”. The artificial and programmed currents of “purification” of these mythical contents represent the greater part of this process. The system of oppression undertakes the purification of memory in order to drive the “dangerous intuitions” out of it. Our tendency towards re-mythologization means that we have realized the significance of the contents of tradition and of traditional values of innovation."

"Q: Friends who were in Yugoslavia and in Ljubljana this summer mostly met people who thought you belonged to a right-wing political party. How would you label yourselves? Where do you really stand? (DIE GRUNEN – WEST GERMANY)
A: We are there where evil prays for mercy."

"Q: Are you then fascists or not? (DIE ZEIT – WEST GERMANY)
A: We are fascists as much as Hitler was an artist."

bateria helska 
NaczDyrDUPS

Wysłany: Pon 31 Gru, 2012 16:00   

"Komendantowa" St. G.

"Miała swoje przywileje: co ładniejszych Niemców wybroniła od gałęzi, tak że szli na rozwałkę. Dziękowali jej: "Mutter, Mutter...", aż ją Gromiwoj nazwał Notre-Dame; i tak została."

bateria helska 
NaczDyrDUPS

Wysłany: Śro 02 Sty, 2013 18:31   

WG o wiewiórczej pamięci, a raczej - zapominaniu:

"Leż spokojnie, usłyszał głos odległy o całe lata. Leż spokojnie, rozluźnij się, a szybko o tobie zapomną... zapomną, że tu jesteś w szarości, świcie, rosie. Chcą tylko jeść, jeść i się bawić, a ich mózgi nie przechowają dwóch informacji, nie na długo. Leżał na wznak obok swojego brata, z nylonową kolbą winchestera na piersi, wdychając aromat metalu i oliwy, i zapach ogniska we włosach. A brat zawsze miał rację co do wiewiórek. Przychodziły. Zapominały o wyraźnym glifie śmierci wykreślonym w dole na połatanych dżinsach i błękitnej stali; wracały biegając po gałęziach, przystawały, by wąchać świt, a potem trzaskała dwudziestka dwójka Turnera i na ziemię spadało szare, bezwładne ciałko. Inne rozbiegały się i znikały, a Turner oddawał karabin bratu. I znowu czekali, czekali aż wiewiórki o nich zapomną."

bateria helska 
NaczDyrDUPS

Wysłany: Pią 04 Sty, 2013 13:11   

HH w "WS":

"...mieszczuch jest z natury istotą o słabej dynamice życiowej, tchórzliwą, lękającą się każdego ryzyka, łatwą do rządzenia. Z tego też powodu zastąpił władzę liczebną przewagą, gwałt - prawem, odpowiedzialność - głosowaniem."

bateria helska 
NaczDyrDUPS

Wysłany: Pon 07 Sty, 2013 14:15   

TR w "Tarczy z pajęczyny":

"Należę chyba do ostatniego pokolenia, które jeszcze "grzeszyło". Które rozróżniało dobro i zło i było gotowe pokutować za "grzechy". Pokolenia, które idą po nas, nie znoszą pokuty, ponieważ nie wiedzą, co to jest grzech."

bateria helska 
NaczDyrDUPS

Wysłany: Śro 09 Sty, 2013 16:15   

WCh:

"By its sudden collapse, ... the proud German army has once again proved the truth of the saying, 'The Hun is always either at your throat or at your feet'."

bateria helska 
NaczDyrDUPS

Wysłany: Czw 10 Sty, 2013 19:15   

EzraP:

"Literature is news that STAYS news."

bateria helska 
NaczDyrDUPS

Wysłany: Pią 11 Sty, 2013 19:51   

Po co orkiestrze dyrygent, czyli Celibidache i próby Dziewiątej

Beethovena:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W2yEtuRI0aA

i Brucknera:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7aU0Q3NTGls
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fXNVDCNuZP0

bateria helska 
NaczDyrDUPS

Wysłany: Nie 13 Sty, 2013 23:32   

Z mądrości hinduskich - za Johnem B. Chethimattamem:

"Siantiparwan, dwunasta księga Mahabharaty, przytacza rozmowę bramina Kasjapy z Indrą w postaci szakala: Indra mówi braminowi, że został zamieniony w szakala z powodu swego przywiązania - dla celów próżnej dysputy - do logiki i jej zastosowania do Wed. Epos zabrania przekazywać doktrynę religijną tym, którzy są tylko logikami."

Zerknijmy do samej Mahabharaty, do momentu, gdy - w opowieści Bhiszmy - Kasjapa chce popełnić samobójstwo i gdy zwraca się do niego szakal-Indra:

"Powinieneś jednak pamiętać o tym, że na ziemi nie ma takiego sposobu istnienia, który przynosiłby sam z siebie stan najwyższej błogości. Ludzkie istoty ulegają ułudzie i po zdobyciu bogactwa łakną władzy, a po zdobyciu władzy chcą być równi bogom (...) Będąc we władzy pragnienia i chcąc ciągle więcej, nigdy nie zdołasz nasycić swego łaknienia. Poczucie nasycenia nie powstaje bowiem w rezultacie nabycia pożądanych zmysłowych przedmiotów. Tego łaknienia, które stwarza pragnienie, nie zdoła nasycić choćby całe morze wody i zawsze odradza się na nowo. Każda nowa zdobycz zwiększa jedynie to łaknienie, tak jak wiązki suchego drewna wzmacniają ogień. (...) Nastaw swe serce na studiowanie Wed, troskę o święty ogień, wierność Prawdzie, praktykowanie samo-kontroli i dobroczynności. Ci, którzy są oddani studiowaniu Wed nabywają kompetencji w wykonywaniu rytuałów ofiarnych dla siebie i dla innych i nie mają powodu do odczucia żalu lub lęku przed złem. (...) Szukaj wiedzy, myśl o Wyzwoleniu swej duszy, abyś nie musiał tak jak ja narodzić się ponownie w ciele równie niskiego jak mój gatunku. Ja sam w swym poprzednim życiu zamiast szukać Prawdy zajmo­wałem się gromadzeniem bezużytecznej wiedzy. Brakowało mi prawdziwej wiary i poszukiwałem uzasadnień opartych na rozumie. Rzucałem oszczerstwa na Wedy i uprawiłem naukę argumentacji, która bazuje na odwoływaniu się do faktów i namacalnych dowodów. Na różnych zgromadzeniach wypowiadałem słowa bazujące nie na wierze lecz na rozumie. Wypowiadałem się lekceważąco o deklaracjach świętych pism i traktowałem braminów z wyższością. Byłem niedowiarkiem poddającym wszystko w wątpliwość i będąc ignorantem pyszniłem się moją rzekomą wiedzą. W konsekwencji narodziłem się ponownie na ziemi w formie szakala. Takie są moje grzechy. Jeżeli uda mi się w końcu po spędzeniu setek dni i nocy w ciele szakala powrócić do formy człowieka, pamiętając o tym, co mnie teraz spotyka, będę żył zawsze zadowolony składając ofiary, praktykując dobroczynność i myśląc o uwolnieniu duszy, która jest prawdziwym byciem. Poznam to, co należy wiedzieć i będę unikał tego, co należy unikać."

bateria helska 
NaczDyrDUPS

Wysłany: Wto 15 Sty, 2013 23:53   

Ferruccio Lamborghini i jego maszyny.

Cytat:
As a car lover and wealthy entrepreneur, Lamborghini owned a number of sports cars, with the Ferrari 250 GT being one of them. At a certain point, Lamborghini became frustrated with problems he had with the clutch in his Ferrari. He then went to visit Enzo Ferrari. The world may have never had the famous Lamborghini super cars that were to follow had Enzo Ferrari not answered Ferruccio’s complaints with “the problem is not with the car but with driver!” and went on to advise him to look after his tractors instead. For a mechanical genius and Italian, this kind of answer was not only insulting but an open challenge.
With millions of liras from his successful tractor business sitting around, Lamborghini decided to build his own car with a V12 engine and founded an auto factory in the small town of Sant’Agata. Lamborghini hired Ferrari’s ex-employees Giotto Bizzarini, Franco Scaglione, and Gian Paolo Dallara. The task was very clear – to create a luxurious and powerful GT that would reach 150 mph on the Autostrada del Sole, the famous Italian motorway which connects Milan with Naples. The result was the Lamborghini 350GT. The rest is history.

bateria helska 
NaczDyrDUPS

Wysłany: Czw 17 Sty, 2013 17:56   

Wracając do Hindusów - ciekawe jest to, że już w czasach platońsko-arystotelejskich mieli własny system logiczny. Szczególnie dużo uwagi poświęcali wpływowi języka na poznanie, relacjom język-znaczenie-wiedza, np. sformułowali wiele odrębnych definicji (w zależności od punktu wyjścia i pełnionej funkcji) zdania. Dla mnie ultraciekawe jest to, że traktowali pozytywnie (jako pewien stan) nieistnienie i uznawali środek poznawczy - niepostrzeganie (kiedy zaglądam do pokoju Iksa i mówię "Iksa tam nie ma", relacjonuję moje niepostrzeżenie Iksa odnoszące się do miejsca, gdzie spodziewałem się, że Iks będzie/może być - coś dla fizyków). Zaglądam do pokoju Iksa i widzę "pokój minus Iks".

Yanusson 
sekretarz władz wojewódzkich

Wysłany: Pią 18 Sty, 2013 15:47   

Precyzyjniej: własny sposób dowodzenia. Bo jak twierdził o.Bocheński u podstaw ich logika była zbieżna z naszą.

bateria helska 
NaczDyrDUPS

Wysłany: Sob 19 Sty, 2013 17:52   

Sęk w tym, że nie. W przeciwieństwie do arystotelejskiej, stworzona przez Hindusów samodzielnie i na własne potrzeby logika od samego początku była bardzo mocno powiązana z religią i epistemologią - oznaczało ją kilka terminów sanskryckich: hetuwidja lub hetusiastra to nauka o przyczynach, anwiksziki to nauka dociekań, pramanasiastra to nauka o sposobach prawdziwego poznania, etc., a przede wszystkim - njaja jako argumentacja.
Dowodem na szersze znaczenie logiki u Hindusów jest np. pięcioelementowy sylogizm (Matilal nazwał go "epistemologicznym"), który wyewoluował z formy dziesięcioelementowej. I choć jak idzie o efektywność jest redukowalny do sylogizmu arystotelejskiego, to dobrze oddaje specyfikę hinduskiej logiki (powtarza "abstrakcyjny", podany w sylogizmie "właściwym" przykład jeszcze raz jako coś rzeczywistego, "przenosi" go do rzeczywistości; nie stwierdza "prawdziwości" zdania, a potwierdza pewien "prawdziwy" stan):
Cytat:
1. What? There’s fire on that there hill
2. Why? Because there’s smoke rising from it.
3. So? Well, wherever there is smoke there is fire.
4. There’s smoke on that hill, and thus there is also fire.
5. There’s fire on that there hill.

Do tego dochodzi catuskoti (1. Istnieje; 2. Nie istnieje; 3. Istnieje i nie istnieje; 4. Ani istnieje, ani nie istnieje - przedstawione w pytaniach na temat pośmiertnego istnienia świętych, zadawanych przez Wakkę Gautamie), czyli m. in. zaprzeczenie zasady wyłączonego środka w logice arystotelejskiej. Logika hinduska zajmuje się także relacją poznający podmiot-poznawany przedmiot, wykraczając poza rachunek zdań. To tak "z brzega".

Yanusson 
sekretarz władz wojewódzkich

Wysłany: Sob 19 Sty, 2013 19:46   

Będę w takim razie musiał powrócić do wywiadu o.Bocheńskiego z J.Parysem.

bateria helska 
NaczDyrDUPS

Wysłany: Nie 20 Sty, 2013 16:54   

Matilal o korzeniach hinduskiej logiki:

"Logic developed in India out of two slightly distinct traditions: 1. vada tradition ie. Tradition of debate which was concerned with dialectic tricks, eristic arguments, and sophistry, and 2. Pramana tradition which was concerned with the criteria of empirical knowledge. On account of this genesis, Indian logic imbibed an epistemological character which was never removed throughout its history."

King o klasycznym sylogizmie "Sokrates jest śmiertelny":

"The Naiyayika and other Indian logicians would argue that this argument is acceptable only because one knows from experience (ie. by induction) that men are in fact mortal. Indian logic then is both formal and empirical and does not allow for a purely deductive logic."

bateria helska 
NaczDyrDUPS

Wysłany: Wto 22 Sty, 2013 20:13   

Najpierwszy układ scalony wyglądał tak:

a został stworzony z powodów... podatkowych:

Cytat:
Lampa została wyprodukowana przez niemiecką firmę Loewe AG w roku 1926. Urządzenie składało się z trzech triod (audion, trioda sygnałowa, trioda końcowa) otoczonych wspólną szklaną osłoną. W osłonie znajdowały się również kondensatory i rezystory, które musiały być również otoczone swoimi własnymi szklanymi powłokami, aby nie zanieczyszczać wnętrza urządzenia. Całość tworzyła prawie kompletny odbiornik radiowy. Aby radio zaczęło działać należało dodać jedynie baterie, cewkę strojeniową oraz głośnik.
Lampa została wyprodukowana po to, aby ominąć niemieckie przepisy podatkowe. Przepisy określały podatek od urządzenia zależny od ilości podstawek pod lampy. W produkcie Loewe była tylko jedna, co stanowiło znaczącą przewagę nad konkurencją.

bateria helska 
NaczDyrDUPS

Wysłany: Czw 24 Sty, 2013 09:49   

Nagardżuna - mahasiddha
„Co ma robić bhikszu, gdy spotka kobietę?– Wtedy nie należy patrzeć na nią.
Ale jeżeli przypadkowo spojrzy na nią? – Wtedy nie należy odzywać się do niej.
Ale gdy przypadkowo odezwie się do niej? – Wtedy, Anando, strzeż się.”
(Pariwara)

bateria helska 
NaczDyrDUPS

Wysłany: Sob 26 Sty, 2013 15:12   

Wyszperane na pewnym blogu:

Cytat:
Charyzma

Najlepiej mieć charyzmę. Wtedy nie potrzeba mieć racji. Wystarczy powiedzieć swoje. Znałem takiego faceta, który obwieścił wszem i wobec, że w Polsce powstanie druga Japonia i wszyscy mu natychmiast uwierzyli. Nawet gdy powiedział, że plusy są dodatnie i ujemne, też mu uwierzyli. A ja, gdy udowodnię czarno na białym, że dwa plus dwa jest cztery, to mi nikt nie uwierzy.

Kiedy zaraz po studiach zarabiałem marne grosze, podjąłem się nauczania fizyki w liceum, by powiązać koniec z końcem. Grasowała wówczas szajka o nazwie WODKO, której zadaniem było organizowanie lekcji pokazowych. Wicedyrektorka od razu wskazała palcem na mnie: „kolega poprowadzi tę lekcję”. Miałem inne zdanie, ale cóż, nie będę się kopał z wicedyrektorką.
Myślałem i wymyśliłem, że najlepiej będzie przeprowadzić jakąś demonstrację, bo nie trzeba dużo mówić. Wziąłem garść grysiku, wrzuciłem do oleju rzepakowego i wstawiłem między elektrody maszyny elektrostatycznej. Te ziarenka ustawiły się na liniach kolistych. Jeszcze tylko żarówka i soczewka oraz rzucić to na sufit. Udało się. Na suficie widniały koliste linie pola. Dumny jak paw usiadłem i czekałem na oklaski. Pierwszy dyskutant zarzucił mi, że najpierw wymieniłem nazwisko ucznia, a potem dopiero zadałem pytanie. Drugi zganił mnie, że nie powtórzyłem materiału. Z dumnego pawia zamieniłem się w małego wróbelka. Trzeci i czwarty też coś zarzucił, więc przeobraziłem się już w robaka pełzającego i czekającego na rozdeptanie. I rzeczywiście w samym ostatnim rzędzie siedział postawny nauczyciel, od którego biła charyzma. Ten mi teraz dosoli, pomyślałem. Ale on nic nie powiedział, tylko się zapytał: „Czy szanowne koleżanki lub koledzy widzieli kiedyś pole elektrostatyczne na suficie”? Zaległo milczenie. Charyzmatyczny pan czekał, a gdy cisza trwała, powiedział tylko: „Bo ja też nie widziałem, mimo że mam już 70 lat”. Na tym się skończyło, a ja jako marny robak podreptałem do domu, nierozgnieciony.

Ten pan nazywał się Waldemar Zillinger i był autorem dość popularnego podręcznika pt. „Zbiór zadań z fizyki”, 24 wydania, ostatnie w roku 1998.

bateria helska 
NaczDyrDUPS

Wysłany: Pon 28 Sty, 2013 09:47   

Wspólne prawdy w "odwiecznej filozofii" A. Huxleya:

1. Wszystko, co widzimy, cały świat materii i świadomości ze wszystkimi istotami: roślin, zwierząt, ludzi, nadludzi, aniołów, duchów, jest przejawem jednego boskiego podłoża.
2. Człowiek nie tylko może mieć pojęcie o istnieniu tej praprzyczyny, ale jest w stanie doświadczyć jej istnienia, poznając ją intuicyjnie.
3. Człowiek składa się z dwoistej natury: osobowej, przemijającej, oraz z ducha, który jest iskrą bożą w nim.
4. Celem życia człowieka na ziemi jest tylko utożsamienie się ze swym wieczystym duchem.

bateria helska 
NaczDyrDUPS

Wysłany: Wto 29 Sty, 2013 16:46   

Czytam "Goyę" Feuchtwangera. Książka jak książka, ale zwróciłem uwagę na opisaną w niej postać niejakiego Pabla Olavide.

Protobiłgorajczyk?

bateria helska 
NaczDyrDUPS

Wysłany: Czw 31 Sty, 2013 15:16   

Tom Stoppard:

"Skill without imagination is craftsmanship and gives us many useful objects such as wickerwork picnic baskets. Imagination without skill gives us modern art."

"Every exit is an entry somewhere."

"Never believe in mirrors or newspapers."

bateria helska 
NaczDyrDUPS

Wysłany: Sob 02 Lut, 2013 12:11   

Charles Elgin Alverson. Współscenarzysta "Jabberwocky" i autor pierwszego draftu scenariusza "Brasil" (wykolegowany z napisów przez Gilliama). Jankes, który aktualnie z żoną Serbką żyje w Wojwodinie. Autor m. in. takiego tekstu:

Cytat:
"Daddy, What's a War?"

Some of the faint hearts in the United States Senate claim that de facto President George W. Bush should have the 'informed consent' of the American people before waging his much-advertised war upcoming against Iraq. (Coming (sooner or later)to an Axis of Evil far from your own neighborhood). This sounds like a good idea. But, sadly, I rather imagine that a high percentage of Americans would answer in the affirmative to the question: 'Should the United States go to war with Iraq?'

'Why not?' many would answer.

I suspect, from the American point of view, this attitude makes sense due to the fact that Saddam Hussein is reportedly developing some pretty nasty Weapons of Mass Destruction (WMD), and you never know when he might take it into his head to unleash them.
But, but before Mr. and Mrs. America get carried away with their lust for war, I'd like to be the one to write the questions for they have to answer. For instance:

1) Would you still want the U.S. to wage war against Iraq if it meant that your home town would be bombed in return?
2) How many American civilian casualties would be acceptable in a war against Iraq: A) 100; B) 1,OOO; C) 10,000; D) 100,000?
3) Do you want a war with Iraq enough to send your son (or daughter) over there to be killed?

Now, hold on just a minute! American casualties? Who's talking about killing American civilians? My Billy? My Jane? That's not a very nice way to think at all. The great majority of Americans who support the idea of 'war' against Iraq or other countries (My old employer, the Wall Street Journal, seems to want to extend the action to Iran, Saudi Arabia and Sudan as well.) seem to consider war something we Americans do to other people without them being unpleasant enough to do anything back. Even the events of September 11, 2001, don't seem to have seriously dented the illusion that the United States exists in a sort of bubble that can't really be burst by nasty foreigners. America's martial engagements in living memory-from both world wars to Afghanistan-have encouraged that sort of thinking. Sure, a certain number of military get killed, but the rest of us (and our property) are okay. Even the smoking hole that used to be the World Trade Center hasn't really convinced Mr. and Mrs. America that 'war' can be a bloody, give-and-take business, and the next sound may be the chickens coming home to roost (and drop bombs) in Anytown, Your State, U.S.A.

Speaking as an American who lives in a country bombed day and night for 78 days in 1999 by Uncle Sam and the 18 NATO dwarfs, I can assure doubtful readers that bombs can really mess up a neighborhood. Walking down one of the main thoroughfares of Belgrade, one comes to an intersection at which Cruise missiles turned three of the four corner buildings into burnt-out houses of cards. Not to mention shattering windows for blocks around and the ear drums of newly born children at a nearby hospital.

These were 'military' targets-or at least military office buildings that had been presciently emptied before the missiles struck. But when the American flyboys-riding three to five miles up where no spoilsport Serbian artillery could hit them--couldn't find anything military to bombs, they had plenty of civilian targets to fall back on: sixty-six bridges-one with a civilian train crossing it as bombs fell-a TV station cheek-by-jowl with a children's theater and a Russian Orthodox Church, a convoy of Ethnic Albanian farmers and their families riding on tractors and trailers. Now, this was war-at least for those on the ground.

You probably already knew-and have already forgotten-all that, but I would like to remind Americans that they cannot expect their country to be able to go on attacking others without-someday-getting a dose of the same bitter medicine. Some people take being bombed-even by Americans-hard and tend to hold a grudge. I recall the grim satisfaction I felt when one of the Serbian anti-aircraft units got lucky and shot down one of Uncle's high-flying 'invisible' airplanes. It may sound unpatriotic, but it occurred to me that anyone who-uninvited-goes bombing a country that can't bomb back, deserves whatever he gets.

But, you might ask: Who's going to bomb America? I hate to pop your collective balloons, but there are other ways to deliver bombs than by multi-million-dollar airplane, invisible or not. Mr. Bush repeatedly reminds us what a nasty man Saddam Hussein is. But, either he doesn't have WMDs (see above),or Saddam just isn't nasty enough to smuggle them through the U.S.'s many thousands of miles of scantily protected borders

I think that Uncle Sam has been very lucky-so far-in his choice of enemies. But some day, if current policies continue, he is going to pick on someone with the capability and nastiness to decide that it was about time that Americans got more than a bit of what they have been dishing out around the world for more than half a century. I assure you that if I were Saddam Hussein and had the goods, the moment the first American bomb or rocket hit Baghdad, the biggest WMD I could muster would go off in New York or Washington or both. But then, Saddam is probably a nicer guy than I am.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Charles Alverson, after an eclectic career ranging from the Wall Street Journal to Rolling Stone to the co-authorship of the film 'Brazil', lives in rural Yugoslavia and is not interested in bombing or being bombed, thank you.

bateria helska 
NaczDyrDUPS

Wysłany: Wto 05 Lut, 2013 00:35   

Fanbojem Habsburgów nie jestem, ale credit where credit's due - w październiku ubiegłego roku zmarła w Żywcu w wieku 88 lat Maria Krystyna Immaculata Elżbieta Renata Alicja Gabriela Habsburg-Lotaryńska, księżniczka von Altenburg.
Mieszkając za granicą, nigdy nie przyjęła obcego obywatelstwa (pozostawała bezpaństwowcem).

http://www.rp.pl/artykul/941960.html

[*]
Także dla jej bohaterskich rodziców.

chory.but 
członek władz wojewódzkich
buszrędżer

Wysłany: Śro 06 Lut, 2013 13:27   

+

kazio
baron wojewódzki

Wysłany: Śro 06 Lut, 2013 14:45   

+++

bateria helska 
NaczDyrDUPS

Wysłany: Czw 07 Lut, 2013 17:44   

Jakiś czas temu kupiłem ileś tam książek niemalże "na wagę" (dwa-cztery złocisze sztuka), m. in. publikację KiW z 1978 roku, wydanie II, nakład 14 000 + 350 egzemplarzy: "Drogi i rozdroża literatury Zachodu" Wacława Sadkowskiego, zagorzałego wielbiciela Aragona i w ogóle humanizmu socjalistycznego. W minieseju poświęconym Vaillandowi Sadkowski omawia m. in. jego "Dziwną zabawę". Marat (nazwisko znamienne) pyta w niej Rodryga:

Dnieprostroj i lęk o niedostateczny stopień zaangażowania twarzyszy radzieckich w budowę francuskiego socjalizmu wzrusza do łez, ale tak mnie przy lekturze powyższego naszło z nagła, że w Polsce nawrót do patriotyzmu ma status "odroczonej rewolucji" - zachowujące się spokojnie, spłacające swe chałupiny lemingi siedzą jednym półdupkiem w Deauville na Mazurach abo w Sandomierskiem, a drugim - w Holiłudzie, takim na naszą rodzimą miarę.

Odpowiedz do tematu